Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tonight is the Night

Watch this great Video from ESPN, and you will be as psyched about the Carolina vs Duke game tonight at 9pm on ESPN as I am!

The North Carolina Duke rivalry is the best in sports. Tonight's game will be no different than previous years. It is more about the rivalry that skills, talents, or who is the better team. This thing always has more layers than an onion. I can not wait for this one, but I hope the cold meds let me stay awake till the end. I will have to turn the sound down though. I just can only take so much of Screamin' Dickie V. But this is what makes College Hoops so good and so much better than the NBA. There is no telling what might happen tonight especially in that oven posing as an arena called Cameron. So prepare yourself as the guys from Blue Heaven come in to take on the Devils from Floor Slapper U.

I look for Hansbrough to take this one over early and often on the inside. Lawson and the rest will chip in from the outside. I predict a 10 point Carolina Victory, and weaping from Coach K and the Cameron Crazies.

What do you mean I'm biased? It's not like I detest Duke or Coach K or anything. Well, yea, I do actually!

Go Heels!

That's What is rolling around in the DOME for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment