Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You call it Madness, but I call it WOW!

This Thursday is my favorite sports day of the year. It marks the beginning of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament or what some call March Madness.

The whole tournament will catch my attention, but those first two days are spellbinding. Yes, it is great basketball, but that isn't what keeps me coming back. It is the unpredictability and the drama that make it so much fun and so attractive. It is the upsets, the last second shots, the cinderella teams, the Stephen Curry type performances, and the emotion that make it must see TV. For me, it's the WOW factor!

So, it's no wonder so many eyes will be watching on Thursday and Friday. Most will watch every bit they can from their workplaces (Between meetings, phonecalls, and paperwork) during the day and every second at night.

So, get ready for two days of WOW!

That's what's rolling around in the DOME for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment